I enjoy writing on a variety of topics for a wide range of clients and their differing audiences, and I'm especially good at turning complex or confusing information into clear, compelling copy.
I've written marketing and fundraising materials for international charities, and feature articles on topics from classical music to eco-evangelism. I also write wondrous words on websites, and am available to businesses and charities as a regular blogger on a range of subjects, ensuring your site is frequently updated with up-to-date, professionally written content.
Although I’ll gladly write almost anything I’m asked to turn my hand to, my passions (and the majority of my experience) are in the following areas:
- charity copywriting (information for individual and corporate supporters, appeal letters, envelope copy, etc)
- adoption (I'm an adoptive parent and use a pseudonym for this topic; please contact me for more details)
- international development (I have experience of living in a developing country and writing for local charities)
- Christian lifestyle (Bible guides, 'how to' features, ethical discussions, small group materials, children's resources)
- environmental issues (especially consumer-focused ‘make a difference’ pieces)